Ask These 10 Questions Before You Buy A Car
Want to outsmart the car dealer and get the car you want at a price you’re comfortable with? Ask these 10 questions to help make sure you’re an informed buyer and are getting the best deal.
- Do you have a clean Carfax?
- Has it ever been repainted or in an accident?
- Do you have a clean title for this car?
- How many keys and remotes are included with the car?
- Is the catalytic converter and exhaust system intact?
- Do all of the windows and locks work?
- Do all of the lights, wipers, and stereo work?
- What’s the condition of the glass? Are there any chips that could become cracks?
- Does the car have a spare tire and jack?
- Are there any dealer documentary fees or other dealer specific fees that I should know about?