We understand that life is easier when your auto insurance payments are in line with your personal financial schedule. That’s why we’ve put together this handy infographic to walk you through the customization process. If you have any questions or would like to customize your payments, feel free to give us a call at 1-877-GO-DIRECT.
Pay for Insurance Your Way
How to Customize Your Insurance Payments
Direct Auto Insurance is all about making it convenient and easy for customers to pay for their auto insurance. Use this infographic to jumpstart your payment plan by helping you decide your pay date, down payment amount, and payment method that works best for you!*
- Choose Your Payment Date: Look at your personal finances and pick a time of the month that best fits your financial schedule.
- Plan Your Payment Schedule: You have the choice to either pay in full or select one of our installment plans. Then market your calendar!
- Decide on Your Monthly Amount: You determine the amount you wish to put down, which in turn determines your monthly payment. The more you put down, the lower your monthly payments are. Make sure to check if you are eligible for any discounts!*
- Decide How You Want to Pay:
- Pay with cash, credit, check, or debit/credit card at your local Direct Auto location or partner payment location
- Make one-time payments using your debit or credit card online or by using the DirectDrive app on your smartphone
- Auto-pay each month online with the same credit/debit card. Don’t have a debit card? Direct can help you with that, too! Apply for a NetSpend Prepaid Debit card.**
- Pay by e-check.
- Pay via text message by registering for pay-by-text message.***
- Call 1-877-GO-DIRECT to make your payment over the phone.