We think you should expect a lot from your insurance company. After all, when you purchase an auto insurance policy, you’re trusting that the company will help take care of you after an accident, which can be a pretty stressful time. What’s more, you’re counting on the company to provide you with the insurance you need to meet state minimum requirements (which varies by state). In addition to offering insurance coverage that fits your needs, we take our service at Direct to the next level. Follow us as we count down to the number one most surprising benefit that Direct offers and highlight more ways Direct could make your life easier:
10. Fun contests, sweepstakes, concerts, and fun events in-store, online, and on social media. Check out News & Events to stay plugged into our most recent happenings, or, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook @DirectAutoIns. You never know what you could win!
9. Partner companies that help make life easier for our customers. If you are an active member of an organization or group that has partnered with Direct Auto Insurance, you could qualify for an affinity discount. Proof of membership must be submitted in order to qualify for an affinity discount.
8. Easy ways to connect with us how and when you want. With Direct, you have the option to give us a call at 1-877-463-4732 or stop by one of our more than 400 locations!
7. Convenient payment methods. With MyAccount and the Direct Auto mobile app, you can easily pay your auto insurance bill online or from your smartphone. Or if you prefer, call or visit us in-store to pay. The choice is yours!
6. Customized payment options. Pick your pay date and how you want to make your payments* to make your insurance more affordable.
5. Peace of mind with Roadside Assistance^. Let’s say that over the course of six months, you have to have an emergency tow, car lockout service, and a battery jumpstart. Without a Roadside Assistance plan, you could end up shelling out anywhere from $170-$325. As a member of Direct’s Roadside Assistance program, you’d only spend about $48 over the course of six months. That’s about $8 a month! See why you’re better off with Roadside?
4. Online tools that make auto and life insurance easier to understand. If you have questions about the type of auto insurance coverage or the amount of life insurance you could need, Direct Connect and our Learning Center are here to help answer all your insurance-related questions and more!
3. Personalized policy review sessions. Whether you’re interested in purchasing a policy or have had a policy with us for years, give us a call at 1-877-463-4732 or stop by one of our locations to walk through your Direct Auto policy with an agent so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
2. We help you keep driving at every turn. Whether it’s through our sincere service, seasonal promotions, or a multitude of car insurance discounts, we help you to keep driving with Direct.
1. Low rates, regardless of your credit or driving history.** We know that low prices are important, which is why we’ll actively work with you to keep your rates low.
Whether you’re a current, former, or prospective customer, thank you for taking the time to check out the benefits of working with Direct! We’re always looking for little ways we could make your life easier and our employees work extremely hard to not only meet but exceed your expectations.
*Payment plans are subject to terms and conditions and may not be available in all locations. Price may vary based on how you buy. Not all products, discounts, or pay plans are available in all states.
*Rates and savings vary.
^Roadside Assistance is through NationSafeDriver, Boca Raton, FL
^^Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.