The kids are out of school, you’ve had a long day at work, and everyone’s hungry…can’t someone else just cook a meal for once? The answer: yes! And best of all, they’ll cook it for your kids for free! So take a load off and check out this hand-picked list of (mostly) national restaurants where kids eat free for either lunch or dinner. We’ve even picked out a restaurant for every night of the week, because you deserve a night out, for less!
Please note, participation may vary by location. Before you visit these restaurants, call ahead to verify that their “Kids Eat Free” offer day is the same as below. Some franchise locations may choose a different day or time for their offer.
Here’s where kids eat free on…
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Kids eat free all day, drinks included.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Kids eat free on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Jason’s Deli: At some locations, kids eat free all day on Sundays. At others, kids eat free on Mondays.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Kids 12 and under get a free meal with every $9 purchase on Sundays and Saturdays.
- White Castle: Kids eat free from 4-8 p.m. with purchase of adult meal over $4.
- Fuddruckers: Kids eat free on Mondays between 5-9 p.m.
- Red Robin: Kids 10 and under eat free on Mondays.
- Golden Corral: Kids 10 and under eat free on Mondays between 5-9 p.m.
- Chili’s: Get one free kids meal for every adult entree purchased. Some locations offer this promo on Tuesdays.
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse: This one’s just for you Florida! Cody’s grub is just too good to pass up. Kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays. Limited to kids 10 and under; two kids eat free for each paying adult.
- Bob Evans: Kids eat free after 4 p.m. with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Denny’s: Kids eat free from 4-10 p.m. (at some locations, Saturdays, too). Up to two kids get a free meal for every paying adult.
- Pizza Street: Kids ages 4 to 9 eat free every Tuesday from 4-9 p.m.
- Olive Garden: Kids eat free from 5-8 p.m.
- Ruby Tuesday: No surprise with this restaurant! Get a free kids meal from 5 p.m. to close with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Chick-fil-A: Kids eat free between 5:30-7:30 p.m. with the purchase of an adult combo meal. Some locations charge $0.99 per kids meal.
- Jamba Juice: Kids get a free kid’s smoothie with any regular adult smoothie purchase.
- Pizza Hut: Kids 10 and under get a free buffet meal on Tuesdays.
- Firehouse Subs: Kids eat free all day. One free kids’ meal for each adult combo meal purchased.
- Jason’s Deli: Kids eat free all day. One free kids’ meal per paying adult.
- Jersey Mike’s: Kids eat free from 4 p.m. to close with the purchase of an adult meal
- Captain D’s Seafood Kitchen: Kids eat free all day. Up to two kids get a free meal for each paying adult.
- Old Country Buffet: This offer is almost free. Kid’s 4-11 eat for only $1.99 from 4 p.m. to close, but they also get free treats like cotton candy, ice cream, and other desserts!
- Ryan’s: Don’t have an Old Country Buffet near you? No worries. Ryan’s offers the same deal on Thursdays!
- Shoney’s: Kids 4 and under eat free at the buffet with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Cici’s Pizza: At participating locations kids under 3 eat free on Saturdays…and every other day of the week! Kids 4-10 eat for $3.39.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Kids under 5 eat free all day.
Ready for some other delicious news? Lunch and dinner can be cheap! Car insurance can be cheap too. Get a car insurance quote now to see how you could be saving on more than just dinner!