This football party favorite costs less than $15 to make and it’s so good. Wow your crowd during the big game with this super easy buffalo chicken dip recipe. Watch below to see how!
How to Make: Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 2 large cans of chicken
- 1 (8.oz) bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
optional: crumbled blue cheese or Ranch Dressing mix
- Set aside some of cheese for the top.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients thoroughly and pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the mixture is beginning to bubble.
- Serve with chips. Best served warm.
Adapted from Bombshell Bling
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the other companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.