What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than with a classic Irish recipe like Shepherd’s Pie? This mini version is a perfect party treat!
How to Make: Mini Shepherd’s Pies
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 bag (24 oz.) mashed potatoes (about 3 cups)
- Thaw frozen vegetables to room temperature and set aside.
- Cook mashed potatoes and set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts onto muffin pan.
- Heat ground turkey in skillet.
- Bake pie crusts at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes and set aside.
- Add beef broth and chopped onion to skillet and stir until turkey is cooked.
- In a separate bowl, combine turkey with mixed vegetables. Add to pie crusts.
- Bake pies at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Adapted from Pillsbury
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the other companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.