- 4 corn tortillas (8 in.)
- 1 can black beans (16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fry the eggs and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet (so they don’t overlap) and bake for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, mix the black beans (rinsed and drained), cumin, and chilies. Warm on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the bean mixture onto the baked tortillas. Top each with salsa, a fried egg, and shredded cheese.
- Bake just until cheese is melted and serve.
Adapted from RealSimple.com
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.