- 1 can black beans (15 oz.)
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 white onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Puree onion, bell pepper, and garlic clove. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In add a pot, add olive oil and puree from the first step. Then, add the beans, tomato sauce, and cumin. Mix well.
- After 5 minutes, add the rice and stir.
- Cook about 12 minutes (until all is absorbed) and serve.