When it comes to saving you money, smartphones can be a wonderful tool. This list of free money-saving apps will help lighten the load on your wallet.
Deals and Discounts
- ShopKick – Here’s how to master the savings on Shopkick: 1. Browse sales and deals on the app. 2. Earn kicks at participating stores by walking in, scanning products in the app, or making a purchase. 3. Redeem your kicks for a gift card. Simple as that!
- RetailMeNot – So. Many. Coupons. RetailMeNot offers hundreds of thousands of coupons from tens of thousands of stores. No clipping required. Find a discount, show your screen at checkout, and save.
- Cartwheel – Target’s mobile savings app lets you save and stack (yep, stack!) in-store discounts. And the more you use the app, the more savings you can earn.
- LivingSocial – Snag local deals on goodies, events, and services right in your neighborhood when you shop the LivingSocial app.
- Groupon – Much like its name suggests, coupons + groups = Groupon. Snatch up deals on everything from concerts to restaurants to massages.
- Ibotta – Get cash back on purchases you’re already making, like items on your grocery list, for example. Download the app to unlock your rebates now!
- Walmart – With Walmart’s mobile app, you’ll be certain you got one of the best deals in town. If a local competitor has a lower advertised price, you’ll get a gift card in the app for the amount of the difference.
- The Amazon App – Ever turned over a price tag and asked yourself, “I wonder if I can get a better deal online?” With The Amazon App’s price checking feature, you can scan a barcode and compare prices of over 2 million online sellers.
- GasBuddy – Another price checking app, GasBuddy not only lets you compare prices from all the nearest gas stations but will even give you turn-by-turn directions to the gas station you select.
- RepairPal – With RepairPal in your pocket, you can alleviate some of your worries about getting ripped off when you take your car to the shop. According to RepairPal, you’ll have access to impartial, fair price estimates and customer reviews so you can make an educated decision about where to have your car repaired, potentially saving you cash in the long run.
From money-saving apps to affordable auto insurance, Direct is here to help you save money everywhere in your life. Call, click or come in to learn more about Direct!