This chili recipe is one of the easiest and cheapest you’ll find–not to mention tasty! Five ingredients is all you need for a hearty and delicious meal to warm up the whole family this winter. Watch our video below to learn how to make chili with just five ingredients.
How to Make: Five-Ingredient Chili
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 3 canned tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 white onion (chopped)
(optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.)
- Brown ground turkey in a large pot, stirring frequently. Drain the excess grease.
- In a separate bowl, mix the beans, tomatoes with green chiles, and chopped onion.
- Add the ingredients to the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the onion is cooked and softened.
- Serve warm with optional toppings if desired.
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
Stay tuned for more how-to recipe videos like this one! Got any fun and easy winter recipes to share? Let us know in the comments below.
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the other companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.