How to Make Halloween Marshmallow Pops [VIDEO]
They may be more fun and festive than frightening, but no sweet-toothed ghoul or goblin will be able to resist these adorable marshmallow pops at your next Halloween party! You only need three ingredients to make ’em—sweet and simple. Plus, these pops are perfect for any celebration, like holiday parties or birthday parties, not just Halloween. Take a look at the video below to see how it’s done:
Click for Halloween Marshmallow Pop Video Recipe
How to Make: Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 12 marshmallows
- sprinkles (preferably Halloween colors)
- 10 oz. chocolate candy melts
(You’ll also need some sucker sticks!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Insert a stucker stick into each marshmallow and place them stick-side up on the baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt candy melts according to the directions on the package.
- Pick up one marshmallow pop by the stick and hold it over the bowl or pot of candy melt. Carefully spoon the chocolate around the sides of the marshmallow, letting the excess drip back into the bowl. Coat the chocolate with sprinkles immediately and place the pop back on the baking sheet. Repeat these steps with the rest of your marshmallow pops.
- Once the chocolate cools and hardens, your marshmallow pops are ready to eat!
Adapted from: My Baking Addiction
Need more party recipe ideas for your next celebration? When it comes to party food, this easy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is always a favorite!
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the other companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.